We had some really great post this year. But only 10 made it to the top. Below are our TOP 10 post of 2011. Hope you enjoyed them as much as we enjoyed writing them.
- Why Can’t Pediatricians Prescribe Medicine Over the Phone?
- If a patient can charge for her time, why can’t the doctor charge for his?
- She has a fever, her temperature is 99.2. Is It Normal?
- Michele Bachmann Is Not a Doctor (she reveals), But Pediatricians Are
- What I Wish Parents Knew About Medical Billing
- Things Your Mother Told You That Were Wrong
- In Defense of Cough
- Six Reasons You May Want to Bring Your Child to the Pediatrician’s Office Instead of a Retail Based Clinic
- Are High Fevers in Children Dangerous?
- What is the most important thing I can do to make sure my child is as healthy as possible?
Well, there you have them. Do you have a favorite one? We’d love to hear your thoughts.